Tuesday, January 6, 2009

44 Odd Things About Me......

So my friend Kelli posted this on her blog and said I would do it! I can't let a friend down, so here goes.....

1. Do you like blue cheese? no
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? no
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? red
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not really
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them at a Baseball game!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? ELF...no question!
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? yep
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The only jewelry I wear is my engagement ring, and I love it! It was my Grandmother's
11. Favorite hobby? hanging out with friends
12. Do you have A.D.D.? no
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm pretty content I'd have to say...other people may have other things to say :)
14. Middle name? Zipper...mom will say Kathleen :)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) Should be working; 2) I'd rather be at home with Johnny and Joey; 3) Hope Joey gets some teeth soon.
16. Name 3 drinks you normally drink. water, coke, and coffee
17. Current worry? none really
18. Current hate right now? none really
19. Favorite place to be? the beach or the mountains
20. How did you bring in the new year? With Liz and Kevo playing Buzz and Poker...we were in bed before midnight!
21. Where would you like to go? Rome, Mexico, Colorado, and more!!!
22. Name three people who might complete this:a) No one b) No one c) No one
23. Do you own slippers? yes
24. What shirt are you wearing? Navy Blue EWA shirt...long sleeved.....it's cold!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
26. Can you whistle? Not well
27. Favorite color? red
28. Would you be a pirate? no way...they don't get to shower!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? anything on my mind...usually the last song I heard in the car!?!
30. Favorite Girl's Name: Christy :) oh, and Joey!
31. Favorite boy's name: Johnny :)
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh?My daughter :)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Chevy Trailblazer
35. Worst injury you've ever had? broke both arms and knocked out 3 teeth in a cheer accident
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, but would love to move to something bigger while the market is like it is!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
38. Who is your loudest friend? Tonya Dickey
39. Do you have any pets? No, not till we have a yard :(
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know?
41. Your favorite book(s): The Bible
42. Do you collect anything? Not very sentimental...my mom just LOVES this about me! And Kelli....muffy vanderwhat???
43. Favorite Sports Team??? I love to watch competitive Cheerleading, but don't really have a favorite team
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Haven't gotten that far!

No comments: