Saturday, September 29, 2007

Already Sleep Deprived.....

So I didn't realize that when we jumped on board for parenthood that my "sleep through the night" nights were going to be over before our beautiful baby has even arrived. We have known that we are pregnant for about a month now, and since then, it has been hard to sleep through the night. If I don't waken to pee, then it's to sneeze or blow my nose, or for no reason at all. I have consulted many women with kids. They say that my body is getting me ready for life with a baby. I know that I won't be able to sleep at that point, I get it, but I only wish I could sleep throught the night until then........Last night I guess God had mercy on my soal and realized I was sleep deprived. I slept through the entire night, no pee, no sneezing, nothing! Needless to say, today I feel energized and ready to go! Here's hoping for many more sleepfull nights!

No comments: