Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Like a faucet....

So I cannot get over these crazy allergies. I have gone through 3 boxes of Kleenex in 3 days, no joke! My nose is a visual and stinging reminder of this fact :( I called the OB and tried switching my allergy medicine, that didn't work...then I tried Tylenol sinus, which my OB also suggested. Nothing! I guess God decided that instead of making me nauseous he is just going to turn my nose on like the water faucet. Seriously where does it all come from? My doc said that allergies are sometimes worse during pregnancy because of your mucus glands working over time to create protection for the baby. So what I am hoping is that this allergy, nose drip, throat itchy thing is over by the end of my first trimester like nauseous is supposed to be done by the 1st trimester.

No comments: