Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pooptastic!!!!!

So Johnny went to work the other night leaving Joey and I alone for the first time! I was feeding her and all of a sudden she had some crazy rumblings from down under. It sounded like a really wet sneeze, but in fact it was a really, really, really wet toot in which her entire body had to contract to get it out! This toot was followed by a lot more toots. I decided to check her diaper and it was definitely DIRTY to say the least. I began to clean up the nastiness when all of a sudden her little body squeezed again and out squirted the projectile pooh of a life time. It shot out of the booty, over the changing table and onto the carpet. I actually had to duck out of the way. Anyway, this was the craziest thing I had ever seen. Here's to a lot more craziness, I'm sure it's not over :)

No comments: