Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome back :)

Wow, it's been quite a long time! I am starting a new blog on this site because it's FREE, and can be just as fun! Joey has been up to so much since I last wrote! She talks all the time now...I'm not sure what she is saying, but she totally responds to you anytime you talk to her! She's rolled over about 5 times, and is holding onto things for long periods of time! Don't get near her with anything you don't want in her mouth, because she is reaching for things and that is where everything ends up! Joey is now 12.1 lbs and 23.25 inches long! She's getting so big and I can't believe she's already 4 months old! Time is going by so quickly and I didn't think I'd be as sentimental about her getting bigger as I am! We have a heart doc appointment on the 15th, so if you don't hear from me by then, you can expect a post afterword for sure! Thanks to everyone who keeps up with our family! I will do my best to keep ya'll updated! Here's a super cute pic of our little lady!

No comments: