Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Imaginary Friend :)

So I didn't think that Joey would have an imaginary friend at the the ripe old age of 5 1/2 months, but apparently she does. How do I know??? I got tipped off Sunday night when she woke up at 2:30am and proceeded to talk at the top of her little lungs to something in her room. She was laughing and having a great time, so I came to the conclusion that she has a new friend to catch up with. My hunch was solidified this morning at 4:30 am, when she decided to strike up a conversation again......at the top of her lungs. I went into check on her and she was at the bottom of her crib (we have her mattress on a tilt because she has allergies) sucking her thumb and talking to no one. I fixed her in her bed and told her to go back to sleep :) She didn't listen (big surprise), and proceeded to discuss matters further with her pal. I decided that she would be ok, so I turned off the monitor in our room so that we could get the last 2 hours of sleep that we so desperately needed. Off whet the monitor, and we could still hear her just jibber jabbering away at the other end of our house. "At least she's not crying" Johnny said, and we both dosed back to bed. We shall see if this becomes a trend, and if Joey's imaginary friend shows up tonight! Here's hoping that he/she doesn't :)

No comments: