Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweet time with the Lord......

So this week as a step of faith, I have committed to pray in my car from Miss Holli's house (Joey's babysitter) all the way to work.  It is about a 15 minute drive, and when I originally thought to do this, I thought there would be a lot of dead space. What would I pray for, who would I pray for, and what if I miss something really good on Kiss FM????  These were the questions running through my head!   Turns out that this sweet time with our Lord has made me think of each and every one of my friends, family and coworkers.  I have been prying for each of you in a general sense, and would love some specifics!  Even now not knowing what some of you need prayer for, the time flies with God, and I am yearning for more!  I have a great time chatting it up to Him in the car while people next to me think I'm singing along with the radio or something!  I find myself sitting in my car hanging out with Him till the very last minute before I need to be inside EWA.  Please send me any and all prayer requests you might have this week!  I will lift them up for sure :)  Thanks be to God!!!!  Here is a picture of someone I've been praying for!!  Enjoy!


2 comments:

midaks said...

Are you praying that Johnny will stop holding Joey up in the air like that?

czstout said...

no, i like it :)