Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun Stuff

Last night some of my good friends and I had a girls night!  Before I went to Amanda's house, I was helping Johnny get Joey ready for bed.  I was changing her diaper, and in a blink of an eye, she was rolled over buck naked and pulling up on the ottoman in her room.  Her little booty was so cute, and Johnny rushed to get his camera phone working.  He was taking a picture, and it wasn't working...it took a little longer than planned, and before we knew it, Joey was PEEING on the floor!!!!  She just stood there and looked down at herself peeing as if she were thinking "What's going on down there?"  It was probably one of the funniest moments we've had with her!  I ran to the laundry room to get our cleaning rags while Johnny promptly diapered her little bum!  After the fun, I went to Amanda's to hang out with her, Kelli, Ally, and Brooke.  We ate ice cream and watched Twilight.  When I got home, Johnny was asleep on the couch and Joey was asleep like this :)  It doesn't even look comfy, but she was just fine!  Today is another day with more adventures!














No comments: