Saturday, November 24, 2007

Butterflies.....

So you know that nervous feeling you get right before you go out on stage, meet your possible new boss, go on a rollercoaster, or get caught doing something wrong???? Well many people said when I finnally felt the baby move it would feel much like that! Well the other day I felt a a rumble in my tummy! It felt like the flutter of a butterfly's wings in my abdomen. I thought "yikes, too much fried food". As I was reading a book my good friend Debbie gave me, I realized THIS was the baby moving!! Not a nervous feeling, but a flutter feeling! Anyway, since I've figured it out, this baby is not stopping :) Let's hope our baby stays as active in it's life as it is in my belly! Oh, and we find out what Baby Stout is on December 14th, so mark your calendars and we look forward to letting you all know

No comments: