Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yikes

So today I was sitting here watching Joey move in my belly...that's right, I can not only feel her, but i can see her move too...It's kind of freaky because my tummy just starts morphing into these weird shapes then POW, she kicks and it goes back to normal...that's not the point. The point is that in about 3 months, this little angel has to come out!! Is the kicking practice for that?? Is she chlosterphobic like her mommy?? Is she bored in there?? I do not know what's going through that precious mind of hers right now, but here's what's going through mine. Will it hurt when she comes out? Will we get to the hospital too late to do the epidural? Will I deliver early or on time? Will my belly button ever go back to being an "innie"? And so on and so on. I know that I have nothing to worry about and modern medicine is amazing, but that's just what I'm thinking about these days! I'm sure everything will be fine :) Off to bed, check ya'll later!

No comments: