- Joey and Sammy start preschool tomorrow....Joey's 3rd year and Sammy's 1st year. I'm excited to see how the girls do at their new school. Sammy is crazy and it will be fun to see how they handle that action :]
- We are sooooooo close to being certified foster parents I can't even stand it! All we are waiting on is our home study and that can't get here soon enough. We have a room prepared for 2 boys and we are hoping that they will be ages 5 and younger. If you are the praying type, please pray we can get our home study done soon so we can fill the room with our future kiddos.
- Johnny and I stepped down as Life Group leaders for a time. We have so much going on right now that it really doesn't make sense for us to be doing everything. This is really hard for me...the whole saying "no" thing, but thankfully the Lord he doth provide! Our long time friends Kelli and Brian will be taking over the group and we will be making a seamless transition starting tonight actually :]
- We are about to go through Financial Peace University at church. I can't wait to see what we learn and to find out how we can be better stewards with what God has blessed us with.
- We rearraged the garage :]
- We just made our own laundry soap today....I know, we are dorks
- Showered With Love is doing well and we are about to launch a whole slue of products!
OK, so those are the highlights...more to come soon, I just had to start with this to break the silence....More Stout family goodness coming your way soon!