Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy VD

Happy Valentine's Day!  Johnny had to work at a gymnastics meet today, so Joey and I went to go see him at work!  Joey is loving walking these days!  She does not want to sit down ever.  Here is a picture of her walking with Johnny.  Check out how long her pants are.  She will be 10 months in 9 days and her pants are size 3-6 months!  They are so long just like her mommy's 
pants!

She had so much fun with daddy that she had to take a nap :)

  I left Joey with Johnny for about 2 hours while I went to an art class with Kelli, Kristy, and Liz.  Here is a picture of what I  painted :)


Of coarse I had to act goofy during the picture.  The painting is supposed to be me and Johnny on a romantic Valentine's date :)  Instead, we were at the gym!  It was good though, because Johnny wasn't coaching that much, so we really did get to hang out alot!  Overall, GREAT DAY!!





1 comment:

Erika said...

Hey Girl!! I found your link through facebook, I hope you don't mind that I stopped in. Joey is so precious, I love your blog and reading about her updates. The art place that you went to looks like a blast! I'll have to check it out! Hope you had a Happy Heart Day! :o)