Thursday, April 7, 2011

Worship Wednesday - Our God

So I can't believe I missed a Worship Wednesday last week, and I wasn't about to miss 2 in a row, so here we go...a little late, but here none the less :]

Our God is an amazing song!  Listen and let the lyrics wash over you.  I love the part when it says "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us, and if our God is with us then what could stand against?".  I pray that I would believe that more and more!  I mean I believe it, if you asked me I would say I do, but do my actions line up with my speach??  I want to be a person who knows and shows that God is for me and I'm concerned with no one but him therefore I'm bold for him!  Anywho, here's the song...the lyrics are in the video :] {facebookers need to click on the original post to view the video}



So do you believe that God is for you and nothing can be against you??  Hope you have an awesome day in the Lord!!!

No comments: