Monday, October 22, 2007

Monthly Appointment

Today I had my first monthly OB visit. I was prepared to be in the office for a while just based off of the last 2 appointments we had been to. I walked in, signed in and was called in :) I got weighed and I have lost 2 lbs????? This is puzzling because I haven't had any morning sickness or changed my diet in any way, but oh well, the doctor said he wasn't worried! Then I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! How amazing is it that there is this little being inside me growing and developing? I am so excited that I got to hear the heartbeat, but Johnny is kinda sad that he didn't get to hear it :( It’s heartbeat measured in at 161, which I think is super fast, but was told is normal and healthy! After that the doctor asked me a few questions and I was on my way!! I'm all about the 20 minute appointments! I think Johnny is going to come to the next appointment so that he can hear the heartbeat! This journey is crazy!!!!

No comments: