Sunday, October 28, 2007

Belly Bummer.....

Ok, everyone take a deep breath, now push your tummy out as far as it will go.....now do the reverse, when you take in that breath, suck that tummy in. If you just accomplished this amazing task, that is more than I can do! Sure, I can bulge my tummy out with the best of them, but when it comes to sucking in, I can no longer participate :) Ahh, the things you find out while waiting for your cheerleading teams to compete :) On another note, I came home today from our competition to find that my Hubby and Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law had busted their booties to get our crown molding up in the house!! It looks great, and I am amazed at their craftsmenship! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! One less thing to do before this bundle of joy arrives!! Can you believe it's only 6 months away??

No comments: