Saturday, September 4, 2010

3 Months Old :)

"I'm 3 months old....na na na na boo boo!"

So Sammy is officially 3 months old and is doing great!  She loves to lay on her back and smile up at whoever will make googley faces at her!  She smiles, she kicks a lot, and she's talking.  We've been using her Bumbo seat to help her strengthen her neck muscles while she also works on sitting up.  It's fun, but it really tires her out.  How about the rolling over??  Well, for some reason she's decided she doesn't want to do that anymore, and she hasn't for a couple of weeks now??  Not sure why, maybe she's stubborn like her daddy and me??  Oh well, we will see......One HUGE thing Sam's been up to is sleeping through the night!!!! She's been doing this for about 3 weeks now and it's really nice to go to bed and not have to wake up in the middle of the night!  I was going to post something about it earlier, but I didn't want to jinx it!

I know everyone has been waiting to find out the results from Sam's genetic testing, and so have we!  Well, yesterday we were getting ready for my grandfather's funeral {this is another post all together} and we got a call from Sam's pediatrician.  Sam does NOT have Noonan's Disease!  Great news on a not so great day!  

No doctor's appointment till month 4, so I think that's it....I'll leave you with some pictures of her trying to stay sitting....




Have a good one :]

No comments: