Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He's Here!!!

So my sulsta Vicky just had her first baby yesterday!!!  I'm so stoked to have a new nephew, and am so excited for Vicky and Ricky!  Their world is forever changed by Ricky III :]

Before the c section...all hooked up and ready to go!

One last look at the belly :]

He's here!!!!  I'm pretty sure he has more hair than Joey!!!

A very proud cousin!!!

This was so sweet....Vicky was talking to Ricky and he would open his eyes and just look at her and listen so intently!

Aunt Patti got to hold him....this is her 12th great nephew/niece!!!


The Williams 3


Sammy having fun with her great Aunt Patti!!!

The new daddy admiring his new son!

Uncle Johnny gets in on the action!

Vicky and Ricky, I know y'all will be great parents to this sweet boy!  I'm so glad I got to be part of your day.  I can't wait for our kids to grow up together!!!  Love y'all!

No comments: