Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wishful Wednesday!



'I wish' .... my life was a movie, and I would want it to be ______ genre!
(and tell us why)

Would you want action, adventure, comedy, drama, romance, family, OR suspense??  AND a lil' bit of everything isn't an option because that is too easy!
 
This is a fun topic from Kelsey over at the Seattle Smith's :)  I just had to participate!


'I wish' .... my life was a movie, and I would want it to be the romantic genre!

Any type of romance really, I love sappy to comedic, to uncomfortable and awkward!  One of my all time favorite movies is Dirty Dancing :)  Check out this cool post about living in Dirty Dancing from Design Sponge!  I realize watching this movie now that I had no idea what all was going on when I was younger.  It's a bit risque, but I love it!

 

I also LOVE the movie Big with Tom Hanks!  That dude had a trampoline in his loft for goodness sake!  I always cry at the end, but Josh Baskin does the right thing when he goes back to being a kiddo!

 

Another great one is 27 Dresses!!!!  So fun, flirty, and fabulous :) 




The list could go on and on, but I'll spare you the details and stop here :)  So yeah, for me.....ROMANCE movies of any kind would be so fun to live out!  What do you think?  Head over to Kelsey's Blog, copy her Wishful Wednesday Button and write your own blog entry!!  Then link up on her blog :)  Have a great Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Big always scared me when he came an adult because the Zoltar machine TERRIFIED ME!!! I just told Gabe and he is currently making fun of me!