Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Strong Girl :)

So yesterday Sam rolled over from her belly to her back.  I thought "Oh that was a fun fluke, and it will probably be a long time before we see that one again!"

Well, the "long time" wasn't very long!  She did it again this morning, and we even caught it on video tonight!  Since last night she has rolled over 6 times!!  I guess her back is strong :)


As I'm writing this, she keeps rolling over and won't stay on her tummy for longer than a minute!  How do you get tummy time in when your child learns how to roll to her back??

{When I looked up when babies roll over, the consensus is between 3 and 4 months!!  Sam is only 6 weeks old, and she had a wimpy start in the NICU :).....my heart soars again!!}

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

YAY! Sam is such a big girl! Addison was 6 weeks premature and she rolled over way early too. I thought it was a fluke also until she did it all the time.

Liz Rock said...

Go baby Sam! Aunt Lizzie is SOOOO proud! I hope I can see this in person soon!

Ashley Washington said...

Go Sammy Go!!!!
Bring on those tumbling classes!!!