Saturday, November 6, 2010

American Honey

Well, Johnny and Joey are at gymnastics, and Sammy is sleeping, so I'll jump on the opportunity to tell you about our girls night out last night!  

Amy texted me the Wednesday night and asked if I might want to go see Lady Antabellum on Friday.....I was driving so Johnny read me the text, I screamed and it was a done deal!  She had 2 extra tickets, so we invited my sister Vicky and friend Kelli {on a side note, when I called Kelli, she screamed and giggled like she'd won the lottery...loves it!!!}!!  Let me just tell you how amazing this band is!  Below is one of my favorite songs of theirs.....take a listen then continue reading!


Did you hear that awesomeness??  Well, that's exactly what they sounded like live!!  I'm not kidding when I say that was the best live vocal performance show I've ever been to!  They did not miss a note all night, and that's no joke!  For such a young band....Hillary is only 24...they performed like seasoned vets!  I was so thrilled to get to spend the night with family and friend, and am blessed to have a hubby who would let me do it!  Here's a few pics from the night...did I mention we were on the 16th row in the center of the theatre??  Well, we were!!!!!



Good thing I had my point n shoot in my purse!!  I could not believe just how close we were!!

This truly was an amazing show, and I can't wait to see them again!! Thanks for the tickets JB, you rock!!!

1 comment:

Holly (me.) said...

Ooooh. What a fun night!