Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Livin' On The Edge

Learning how to do life with 2 kids has been an adjustment, and we are doing our best, taking it day by day.  Breakfast time can be tricky when you are trying to get the kids dressed, put all their things in the car, not to mention getting myself ready.  So a while back I decided to pick my battles and Joey now eats breakfast on the kitchen floor most the time instead of her chair.  The one rule is that no food is to enter the living room which is carpeted.  Joey takes this rule very seriously....





This kid's a mess :]  And I love that about her!!!

2 comments:

Holly (me.) said...

She cracks me up.

czstout said...

Thanks Holli!! You would think I would have a 6 pack because of all the laughing we do in our house!! She comes up with the funniest things :] Again...she's a mess!!