Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Worship Wednesday

This song is so relevent right now for me and my family.  We just found out that my cousin has cancer.   He had a biopsy this week and Friday we hope to find out what kind of cancer it is.  God is the ultimate physician and nothing is impossible for him!  We are praying that God heals Buddy and I hope that you will join me in prayer for him, his wife Paige, and their two kids Tyler and McKenzie! Enjoy this song, and feel free to share your favorite worship song for today.

4 comments:

Holly (me.) said...

Glad to join you in praying for Buddy's present and future and in praising God. :)

Liz Rock said...

You didn't tell me! I am so sorry to here this but we are praying for sure! Love you!

czstout said...

Thanks ladies! I appreciate y'all more than you know!!

A Tiny Hiney said...

Love, love, love Karri Jobe!!! What a great song of encouragement for your family during this time. I'm definitely praying!!!