Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Besties :]

So my friend Liz has the cutest little girl named Willa...she's 2 months already, and I just can't believe it!  I forgot to post these pictures when they were taked a while back, so here goes....Joey holding Willa :]

The hand off...

Ahhhh, Willa's so happy, and Joey looks so proud :]

I swear that Willa was not being choked by her jacket :]

Sammy had to get in on the action....look at them holding hands :]

Notice Willa looking at me like "this is the coolest lady I know, no wonder she and my mommy are besties!!"

Notice Sammy looking at me like "Mom, can we keep her?"

Well, we can't keep her, but I'm so glad that the Rock kids and Stout kids are gonna get to grow up together!  Can't wait to see them form everlasting friendships :]

1 comment:

Liz Rock said...

awwww I teared up little when I read this! So sweet ; )