Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Besties :]

I have a lot of friends...I have a lot of those friends that I would call best friends, but these are my ladies!!


  Tonya {left} and I went to Heights Elementary, West Jr. High and ended up at Richardson High School together....we picked up Karissa {center} in Ms. Barnett's classroom sophomore year and have never looked back!  We are all in different stages of life now, and we don't get to hang out as often as we would like, but when we do, we pick up where we left off.  We talk about our families, our good times, our bad times....we console each other, laugh with each other, compliment each other, and cherish the time we have together!  Saturday night was one of those nights...this is how we do...





Love you girls!!!  Let's hang out again sooooooooner than later!!!
{and don't hate me for posting these pictures :]}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post, Christy! I loved seeing the three of you together again!

Liz Rock said...

Awwww! Love this post! Happy you guys got to spend some quality time together. It's been a while!