Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mommy, I Want To.....

Mommy, I want to {insert whatever Sam is doing/playing with at the moment}.  We hear this line several times a day from our little miss Joey.  All the toys she's mastered and long forgotten are suddenly new and exciting again and she wants to play with them all over again.  We remind her that those toys are too young for her and that they are Sammy's toys.  We remind her that she has a ton of toys that Sammy can't play with yet and those are for Joey.  If you are unfamiliar with my site "Things Stout Kids Say", check it out ...there's a funny conversation that took place with me and Joey the other day over a toy of Sammy's :]

Joey's "I want too" comments are not only for toys though....The other day I was taking pictures of Sammy for her 8 month update and of course Joey wanted in on the action "Mommy I want you to take my pishure".  I'm glad I let her, she's a keeper!!

No comments: