Friday, October 16, 2009

So Sleepy!

I don't remember being this tired when I was preggo with Joey, but Johnny assured me that it was even worse! The other night Johnny got home and I just rolled over and fell asleep. Before I woke up 2 hours later, he had fed Joey and was 1/2 way through a Wal Mart trip without me! I sure did get up get a water, and head straight to our bed to watch some TV and go back to sleep! I'm also getting a bit of nauciousness with this seed. Not sure what that's all about...my hunch is it's a boy, and that explains the difference?!? Only time will tell!

To people who are reading this for the first time, it has been really hard not to tell you we are having another baby! I really want to shout it to the world, but we are waiting to see the heartbeat before we let anyone know! I'm so stoked to tell ya'll!!!!!

No comments: