Wednesday, January 6, 2010

18 Weeks and 22 To Go :)

So I got to go visit my friend Jeaneen today and see her cute little 23 week old belly bump :)  It was so tiny!  I look back at the pics of Joey in my belly and remember thinking I was so big...until now!  This new baby is out of control!!!  Here's the evidence...


Here is me with my cute little belly when JoJo was residing inside....I went ahead and wore the same pants in the new pic, not on purpose, but it does show a good comparison....



Woah Nelly!!!!!  This thing is huge!  I can't believe how different I'm carrying this baby too....it seems much lower than Joey!  I'm not looking at the camera because I'm too busy looking at my big old belly in disbelief!  I still have 22 weeks to go...yikes!!!

On with the Baby Center Update:


How your baby's growing:

Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.





And there you have it folks!  We get to find out what our baby is on MLK day!  I am so stoked to see this little bell pepper and find out what he or she is and to start calling him or her by name!


2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love how you have all the photos of the last pregnancy to compare. Well done!!!

czstout said...

Thanks Kels! It's been fun to look back...well sometimes fun, sometimes annoying!!! I'm so much bigger this time :( Oh well!