Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!!!




This week's topic from Kelsey over at the Seattle Smith's:

'I wish' .... I had the startup funds to build that company I have always dreamt about, and it would be _____!

Kelsey wants hear all those entrepreneur ides this Wednesday :)  Here's mine......

'I wish' .... I had the startup funds to build that company I have always dreamt about, and I would be a stay at home mom & blog researcher/writer!

  I would need the start up funds so that we could live while my blog was getting out there :) I know this isn't something that requires a store front, but I just love surfing the web finding new fun blogs! How cool would it be if that was your job to find new and innovative bloggers and expose them through your own blog!  I could totally do that during Joey's nap time and throughout the day if only I could find someone to pay me to do that and I got insurance along with the job, wouldn't that be great??  A girl can always wish!!

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Wouldn't this be the LIFE!!! I would do this in a heartbeat .... can you hire me?!