Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Up North :)

So this weekend we had our final Christmas celebration at my Dad and Bea's house in Pottsborro!  Joey got way more than she needed, and we had a great time!  I don't have my camera as mentioned in the last post, so you will have to deal with the non personal web pics I was able to find!

Joey got a new outfit from her Aunt Tammy...it's pink and brown and will be super cute for the Summer!

From Papa Ray and Grandma, she got a barn that sings and rotates and more....here it is...



It's really cool, and really loud...thanks Papa Ray and Grandma :)

She also got some pretty clothes and some great movies!  Among them were...







She also got Benji, and the story of Joseph!

We had a great time with the family for sure!  Can't wait til next year when our Stout family of 3 is a family of 4!!!  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments: