Wednesday, April 7, 2010

31 Weeks......8 To Go :)

I can't believe this is going by so fast!  Johnny, Joey and I are going to have a new baby in this house in 8 weeks {or less...Joey came at 38.5 weeks :)}.  I've been getting antsy so lots of projects have been taking place.  This week I have been working on a growth chart for Joey.  I want to have it done by her 2nd bday on the 23rd of April, so I need to get to gettin!  I also have been on the hunt for things to donate around the house...anything that we haven't used or even looked at in the past year is not safe!  I also got Johnny to get down a tub of Joey's old clothes to start getting ready for Sam!  I went through them and tossed the ones that were too stained, then washed the rest.  Tonight I took all Joey's clothes that she is grown out of and stored them in the tub I just got Sam's first clothes out of.  After freeing up those hangers, I put the teeny tiny washed clothes on them and started getting Sammy's closet ready!  Anywho, I have 1 more tub to get done before Sam gets here and about, and probably that many of Joey's outgrown clothes to store!  Obviously with all the projects getting done, I am feeling pretty good this week!  On with the belly pics :)

This is me with Joey in my belly...I like to look as stupid as possible in all my belly pics if you couldn't tell :)  In the caption to this pic I said that I couldn't imagine stretching any bigger than this...well folks, it can happen and here is the proof......


BAM....bigger!  This is me with Sam in my belly......I know it's a closer up shot, but wow am I bigger :) Sam continues to push the boundries of this belly, and I keep getting bigger!  

On with the Baby Center update:

How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.




And here's the inside scoop!  I'm not sure where vital organs are located in my body anymore, but at least I know where my baby is and what my uterus is up to :)



I have an appointment with the doc next Wednesday so I'll get y'all the belly pics and the doc update the same night!!

3 comments:

rackersfamily said...

you're nesting!!
and no, you are not big. whatever.

grrfeisty said...

how can a baby stretch out such a tiny person! haha :D

Gussy Sews said...

Hi Christy! I can't find your email address -- you've won The Gleam of Rose Tea giveaway that was hosted on my blog a few days ago. Please email me! whitley.maggie at gmail dot com

xo!

http://www.maggiewhitley.com/2010/04/feature-the-gleam-of-rose-tea/