Wednesday, April 14, 2010

32 Weeks...Only 7 To Go!!! Yippeeeeeeee :)

Yay!  Only 7 more weeks!  I went to the doctor today and he said everything is looking good!  I only gained 1lb these past 2 weeks {I'm at 120lbs} and have been feeling great!  It has been getting harder to bend down and to reach things up high...my belly just keeps getting in the way!  I love when Joey tries to sit in my lap and she keeps trying to move back toward my chest and gets annoyed that mommy doesn't have a lap anymore :)  Let the sharing between sisters begin!  Today my doc said that I need to pre-register at the hospital and that they are scheduling me for my c-section for Wednesday June 2nd!  So I'm stoked to know that she is for sure coming in June {unless she decides to come earlier...there are times when it feels like she is trying to claw her way out...no seriously!!}.  Anywho, on with the belly pics...

I was so tiny with Joey :)  PS, I loved and still love these PJ pants!  I also think my hair looked pretty darn sleek and cute in this pic!

This baby looks higher??  Hmmmmmm, I'm still not convinced Sam is a girl :) OK, so I know we got a sonogram and they showed us the goods, but this pregnancy has been so different :)  On with the baby center update!!

How your baby's growing (32 Weeks):

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.



Yahoo, has anyone actually had a jicama??  Looks like a super large baked potato to me !  

I digress...

For those who want to get the inside picture...



See you next week everybody!  It's getting close!!!

No comments: