Wednesday, April 21, 2010

33 Weeks and Only 6 To Go :)

As I'm typing this post, Sammy is doing gymnastics in my belly!  I'm pretty sure I just saw a perfect cartwheel roll across my belly...no joke!!  Ok, I kid, I kid :)  Anywho, this week has been going well.  I feel huge, and when you get a look at the belly pic, you will probably agree!  I do have to say in my defense though that we take these pictures very late at night, and I'm pretty sure I gain like 10 lbs each day, so objects in picture may appear larger than they actually are :)  My allergies are kicking my booty this week, but other than that I am feeling well!  My hips haven't hurt in forever, and the Braxton Hicks are still there, but not a huge deal.  I am stoked that 6 weeks is all I have left, and we are pretty booked for that 6 weeks with church stuff, home stuff, and most importantly....Joey's 2nd Birthday!!!  That's right folks, our 1st bundle of joy turns 2 this Friday...where has the time gone..I will post more on that Friday!!  I guess that's it, so on to the baby bumps :)

Here I am with sweet Joey in my belly...she was content in this small tummy and I was content for her to be there :)  I only weighed 111lbs at this point in my pregnancy with her and I was all a glow despite the stupid look on my face :)

Here I am with Sam, and I'm convinced she's hiding a twin sister in there or something....last Wednesday I went to the doc and weighed in at a whopping 120lbs.......she is stretching and growing and has room to do cartwheels as I stated in the beginning of this post!  I'm getting more uncomfy as the days ware on, but I know the end result is worth it for sure!  I will need help getting this baby bump to go away, so all my work out friends, I'm gonna need you once I get cleared to exercise!! 

What does Baby Center have to say about all this??

How your baby's growing (33 Weeks):

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with aconehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.


And here's what's going on on the inside :)



That's all she wrote folks!  Look back on Friday to get the birth story on our sweet little JoJo!  Night Night!!

No comments: