Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Threads of Gratitude


So I completely forgot to write about my thanks to the Lord last week...it doesn't mean I'm not thankful, it means I'm preggo and forgot :)  Sorry Lord!!  On with the thanks :)

Dear Father, I am so thankful for family.  I have the best of the best, and I only have you to thank for that!  I love that I have the most amazing big sister  who supports me in everything I do!  I have a great respect for her and am so glad that you chose for her to be MY sulsta....Thanks!!!  I can't say it enough!

Lord, I am so thankful for my mom who was at every single event I was ever in from elementary through high school.  She sits on the front row when I sing, she takes care of our precious daughter each Friday, and takes care of her mommy every other day of the week.  She is a strong woman and an inspiration to me!  Glad you chose her for me!  Nice one :)

Most High, thanks so much for dad.  Even though we don't talk as much as we should, I wouldn't be here without him and I always look forward to visiting him up North.  He always calls me "Punkin" and always walks us to the car when we are leaving his house even though he has leg issues!

Jesus, I am so thankful for my step parents who have never treated me less than their own children!  I love how Bea calls me "Chris" and how she makes her famous meatballs just cause she knows Vicky and I love them!  I love how Bigman {Carl} has a love for art, and has passed that on to me!  He is super funny and loving, and would help me out if I ever needed anything.  

There are so many other things I am thankful for, but I will leave it at this for today!  Now it's your turn!  What are you thankful for?  Blog about it if you have a blog...leave your blog link in the comment section of this post.  Don't have a blog, leave your threads in the comment section of this post!

No comments: