Wednesday, May 5, 2010

35 Weeks With 4 To Go!!!

So here we are week 35!!!!  Almost there :)  Yesterday was a crazy day that ended this "baby week" crazily!  I had a super stressful day at work with too many details to divulge, came home to a 2 year old acting like a 2 year old, tons to do at home, and to top it all off, I was contracting every 6 and a half minutes for an hour.   YIKES!!!!  

On a different note, the rest of the week was awesome, and today was really good.  I have felt huge but pretty good!  I am having a hard time bending down and shaving my legs, but if that's all I have to complain about, then that's not too bad!

On with the Belly Pics :)

Here I am with Joey in my belly!  I love the face, so I had to do something to duplicate that so I came up with this....

Holler :)  Here I am with Sam in my belly!  That thing is large and in charge yo!!

Here is the Baby Center Update...


How your baby's growing (Week 35):

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Here's the inside scoop :)



I have an appointment next Tuesday so I'll let y'all know how that goes next week!!!  Have an awesome week everyone!!

No comments: