Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Threads of Gratitude



So I have tons to be thankful for, but here are just a few...

Dear Lord, thank you so much for the job you have blessed me with.  Though hectic at times, I know that I have a job to come to each day and a boss who has my best interests in mind.  I love the people I work with and I love the customers I get to serve!  You allowed me to meet my wonderful husband at EWA, and I will be forever grateful for that! I am truly blessed to work at Eagle's Wings :)

Sweet Father, thank you for this crazy huge bump on my front :)  I love this baby already and can't wait to meet her in June {stay in there Samantha!!} and I take comfort in knowing that you are forming her and already know things about her like what she will be like and who she will look like and how she will act with her sister.  It's amazing that you would care enough for each and every one of your creations that you would be with us all as we develop in and out of the womb.  Mind boggling really!  

Jesus,  Thank you for coming and saving me from the pit!  I am so thankful that I do not have to worry about an spending my eternity in Hell, and I only have you to credit that to.  Thank you for making salvation attainable for all, and thank you for allowing me to take part in bringing people to know you as their Lord and Savior!  That's so stinkin' cool :)

Almighty, Thank you for the ability to give to those in need.  We recognize that some of the things you have blessed us with are no longer needed and can be a blessing others!  Please always keep our minds open to giving our possessions and money that we are no longer in NEED of. 

Now it's your turn!  What are you thankful for?  Blog about it if you have a blog...leave your blog link in the comment section of this post.  Don't have a blog, leave your threads in the comment section of this post!


No comments: