Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Threads of Gratitude



So much to be grateful for this week and all weeks...here are just a few of mine :)

Dear Father,  I am so grateful for our little Stout family of 3!  We only have 1 more week of being a threesome, and I am finding myself a bit saddened!  I just love our daughter Joey and thank you so much for bringing her into our lives over 2 years ago, and I just can't believe we are about to add another!  So excited, but so grateful for this week with just the 3 of us!

Jesus, thank you so much for our Air Conditioner!  In our cars and our home!  I am so thankful to be able to cool off and I know I take it for granted.  I cannot imagine carrying this baby without this luxury even though I know there are way more people who carry children without air than those who carry them with air!

Sweet Lord,  Thank you for an inspirational and gut checking sermon this past weekend.  I have been more aware of worshiping You while working this week and I thank you for that opportunity!  I know that you put me at my job for a reason, and that reason is to glorify and worship you with everything I do while I'm there.  I absolutely love my job and I know that is because it was ordained by you!

Now it's your turn!  What are you thankful for?  Blog about it if you have a blog...leave your blog link in the comment section of this post.  Don't have a blog, leave your threads in the comment section of this post!

No comments: