Wednesday, March 3, 2010

26 Weeks Down and 14 To Go :)

So here we are at 26 weeks and I am feeling more pregnant than ever :) I'm definitely getting some Braxton Hicks Contractions, but nothing to write home about!  The contractions are not in any sort of pattern and don't happen frequently enough to worry, so as for now, my tummy just tightens every once and a while but the baby stays in and bakes!  Other than that, not much else is going on!  On with the belly pics...

Or pic...apparently I got sick during this week with Joey and I was too sick to even take a picture of my belly! Glad I don't remember that, and even more glad that I'm feeling great right now!

So here I am with baby Sam in my belly :)
Yowser!  I am big alright :)  Sam has been moving a lot lately and I think all that movin' and shakin' is stretching this mamma out!!  I stil have 14 weeks to go people...this can't be good!!!  Since there's nothing to compare this pic to, let's check out the baby center update!

How your baby's growing (26 Weeks):

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.


And now for the "inside scoop" picture....

Alright folks, we will check in with you next week!  Can't wait!!



No comments: