Wednesday, March 31, 2010

30 Weeks and 9 More To Go :)

So here we are at week 30!!  I'm so stoked, it's only 9 short weeks away!  In the next few months I will be getting things ready at work {I need to do 4 months worth of work in 2 months}, and at home {all I have to do is get some clothes washed for baby Sam}!!  I'm feeling pretty good and organized right now!  Since I already posted about my doc appointment, I'm gonna get this show on the road...here are the belly pics...

Here I am with Joey.  The caption said I weighed 108lbs.  That's so tiny :)  I started this {Sam's} pregnancy at 104lbs!  I am going to get after it and loose all this weight and more once Sam gets here!  P90X, I will OWN YOU {Viva La Mexico 2001}!!!!  I guess I was surprised in this photo because I was feeling so big??  Not sure, but I want to go back in time and slap my preggo Joey self and say suck it up, it's gonna get worse lady, just wait till Sam is in that belly!


On that note, here I am with Sam in my belly!  YOWSER....that's something to be surprised about :)  Right now I weigh 119lbs and my doc said I need to gain 10-15 more lbs!  To that I say "no thank you!"  I feel so big already and am not about gaining anymore weight :)  Not that I'm going on a diet or anything so don't freak out people, but I'm just gonna make sure I eat when I'm hungry not when I'm bored, and stay away from the fried stuff for the next 9 weeks!  It's better for me and the baby anyway!!!

Here's the Baby Center Update:

How your baby's growing (Week 30):

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)



And for those who want the inside scoop...


That's all she wrote folks!  Another end to another week of pregnancy!  My next doc appointment is 2 Wednesdays from now, so next week we have belly pics then the following week we will have an official update on how things are going!  

No comments: