Wednesday, March 10, 2010

27 Weeks.....12 To Go!!

So here we are at week 27!  Johnny and I talked about it the other day and this baby will be in 12 weeks for sure!!!  It should be 13 weeks, but I am scheduled for a c-section at 39 weeks, so we are officially 12 weeks away!!!  I can't believe it :)  This pregnancy has gone by so quickly!  I am feeling great and thanks to my friend Tracy I am sleeping with a cool new pillow that is helping my hips at night!  There's not much going on this week, so I'll get on with the belly pics!!! 

Here I am with Joey in my belly...the flowers are fake :)  Not sure what I was thinking in this pic, but it looks like I was having fun :)


Here I am with Sam in my belly!  This is my "Look Mom, no hands" pose!  I can't rest things on my belly while standing, but it will hold up my shirt :)  Crazy right??  And to think, this baby isn't done, I'm going to get BIGGER!!  This week I have pretty much stopped picking Joey up because Sam kicks her every chance she gets!  When she kicks, it not only gets Joey, it hurts mommy....she's strong!!!

On with the Baby Center Update :)

How your baby's growing (27 Weeks):

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.



And here's the inside scoop for those interested!!!



I'd also like to give a shout out to my friend's Holly and Aaron who just had their first baby a few weeks ago!  Check out Aaron's daddy blog, it's super fun!

No comments: