Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Threads of Gratitude


Another week and so much to be thankful for!  Here goes...

Dear Father, thank you for a great Life Group!  We study your word and so much more!  I love how we can play just as hard as we pray, and that you have hand picked each of us to be in this group for a reason!

Lord, I am thankful for doctors..people who you have blessed with the desire to know and study the human body so that I didn't have to.  People that I can trust with this life growing inside me!  We are all talented in different ways and I just think it's amazing how you give us different talents to be stewards of here on this earth!

Jesus, thank you so much for this amazing weather the past few days!  It feels so good to feel the sun shining on my face, and to drive with the windows down and the music up!  I love sleeping with the windows open at night and not getting too hot during the day! 

Now it's your turn!  What are you thankful for?  Blog about it if you have a blog...leave your blog link in the comment section of this post.  Don't have a blog, leave your threads in the comment section of this post! 

No comments: