Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Threads of Gratitude



Here we are, 1 more week down!  What are you thankful for??  

Dear Father, I am so thankful for Godly girlfriends that I can have fun with!  I just put make up on for these ladies...that's how much I love them :)

Most High...thank you for our amazing babysitter Holli!  She loves our daughter and goes more than the extra mile.  She is so good to Joey and I can tell Joey loves her!  Each night she prays for Holli without being reminded to do so :)  It's so stinkin cute :)

Jesus, thank you for saving me from an eternity in the lake of fire.  I'm so thankful for the free gift you have so generously given me and can't wait to reign with you one day!

 Now it's your turn!  What are you thankful for?  Blog about it if you have a blog...leave your blog link in the comment section of this post.  Don't have a blog, leave your threads in the comment section of this post! 

No comments: