Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Books :)

So we got back from the library not too long ago and picked up some awesome books!  Thanks for all the suggestions everyone...I actually remembered my list this time and was pleasantly surprised to find most of the books on my list!  Here's what we got...

This one was round aboutly {don't worry, I know this isn't a word} recommended by my friend Laurie...she actually recommended Please, Puppy, Please, but they didn't have it, so we got this one by the same author!  It looks cute, and I can't wait to read it...Joey loves babies!!


Laurie also suggested the Little Critter books, so we chose this one!


I'm glad Laurie recommended this book...it's one of the one's I remember my mom reading to my sister and me growing up!  I had forgotten about it, but can't wait to read it to Joey!


The Llama Llama series was recommended by my friend Pam! There are others, but this was the only one our library had today, so we will start here :)


Pam also suggested the Olivia books!  My cousin's first child is named Olivia and she is stinkin' cute, so I figured we couldn't go wrong with any book in the series because if they are 1/2 as cute as my 2nd cousin Olivia, then we are in luck!  We will start with the original!


We have been reading the "ilicious" series {as I like to call them} and haven't been disappointed yet!  We actually read this one tonight, and it's super cute!  These books are so creative, and I really have enjoyed them!


This was our last book choice for the next few weeks...I like to pick one based on the cover :)  This looked fun, so I nabbed it!  We will see how it turns out!

Please keep the suggestions coming folks!  One day I may even write some reviews so that anyone else interested in new books for their kiddos can be informed :)  Here's to happy reading!  More books 2 weeks from now :)

1 comment:

Endsley Family said...

love all the "llama llama" books!