Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Threads of Gratitude



So I'm trying this new thing that my friend Tamra mentioned to me.  It's called Threads of Gratitude and was started by a friend of hers a few years ago.  Here's the jist...take some time each week to give thanks to God for the things/circumstances/people/etc. in our lives.  I pray often, but too often it is about things I "need" or prayers for my friends.  Rarely do I reflect on the good that is going on in my life because of our maker!  So here goes....

Father, I want to thank you for the life growing within me.  How cool and scarey is it that you have entrusted my body with one of your own creations?  I am completely honored and amazed, and can't wait to hold and mold baby Sam!


Lord, thank you for my Life Group who are a constant source of encouragement.  They help guide me spiritually, they pray for me and I for them, they make me laugh, and I am so lucky to have each and every one of the members in it in my life!


Jesus, I am so grateful to have a husband who is present and so much more.  By that I mean he helps out, loves his daughter, loves me, and works really hard for our family while making time for our family.  He is a man who chases after you with excitement and leads me in that direction as well! 


Father, I am in awe of you and the book of Revelation.  I am so thankful that we go to a church who is not afraid to read from and study your word.  


Now it's your turn.  Write on your blog and leave your post's link in the comment section of this post.  Don't have a blog? Leave your Threads in my comment section. I will post my Threads every Tuesday and if enough people comment with a link to their blog, I'll get a MckLinky thing to go with mine!  So what are you thankful for?  What has our Lord blessed you with today?

No comments: