Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!!!



Kelsey posts a super fun questions on Wishful Wednesday this week and I was so excited to participate!  Here it is...

'I wish' .... I could afford _______ without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

......and my answer is......

'I wish' .... I could afford the Lockit Louis Vuitton handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

Louis Vuitton Lockit Handbag...only $885 :)

Let's be honest, I'm a mom of a 2 year old, and about to be a mom of a 2 year old and a newborn, so affording such luxury is something I can't even fathom right now....but one day, I will own a Louis Vuitton!!!  I will :)  It would be great to stick some diapers in and get going, don't you think? :)

So what handbag would you buy if you could???  Pop on over to Kelsey's blog and link yours to hers letting everyone know!!!

3 comments:

Beth McC. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE That bag! I put a LV on my wish list too!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

It is such a classic!!! Maybe after baby #2 is out of diapers -- hehe!

Juliana said...

I LOVE your pick, I would just love to own one of those! I hope you have a nice weekend!